Conditions of access
Being a graduate holder in the areas of Accounting, Economics, Finance or Management, or of legal equivalent considered by the Scientific Council appropriate to the frequency of the course.
This course aims for scientific and professional development in management, having as more significant goals:
- Provide better preparation of current and future managers and administrators of Financial Institutions as well as technicians and cadres in the most diverse activities and functions, in a row of deep innovation of knowledge and working practices;
- Responding to the needs of the market, essentially, in the various areas or specializations of the financial sector, not only in an academic progression perspetive, but also in terms of training and updating of tables and technicians already entered into the labour market;
- Training of qualified human resources but also specialising in innovative ways, models and methodologies of Managing Financial Institutions, focused on deepening solutions based on the information and knowledge society and in the field of tools and tools of analysis and decision;
- Stimulating the development of competences taking into consideration the integration of the Country into the European Community and the globalized world, endowing students with a broader, critical and comprehensive view on the activity of national and international Financial Institutions;
- Contributing to the formation advanced teaching faculty of higher education, in the area of accounting and management, in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
Diploma that approves the plan of studies in place
Despacho n. 10260/2014, of August 8-Journal of the Republic No. 152, 2 th Series