Até 15 de junho de 2022 está aberta a fase de candidaturas para atribuição de bolsas de estudo no ensino superior. A iniciativa insere-se na campanha GAIA 20:30, lançada pela Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE), com o apoio financeiro da Helvellyn Foundation.
As bolsas vão ser atribuídas a estudantes de mestrado de Eco-Escolas e EcoCampus com interesse em realizar pesquisa sobre um tema ambiental relacionado com um dos programas da FEE. Os estudantes vão ser acompanhados e apoiados ao longo de toda a sua investigação com um financiamento até 2.500 euros.
Consultar a metodologia a adotar na dissertação de mestrado, redigida em inglês.
Tópicos recomendados para a dissertação de mestrado
Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE)
- Development and validation of a GAIA 20:30 Literacy assessment tool (For ages 14 to 16).
- How Green is Green Flag? – A multi-country comparison of green flag awarded schools.
- What are the impacts of the Eco-School/FEE EcoCampus programme on students’ academic performance?
Learning About Forests (LEAF)
- Assessment of learners’ connections with nature through the Learning about Forests programme.
Young Reporters for Environment (YRE)
- How participating in YRE promotes active citizenship and opinion leadership?
- How the YRE programme impact youth, change in competences and development of leadership skills?
- What are the programme-related factors (e g teacher’s age, gender, NOS experience, socio-economic level) that influence YRE (or ES) students?
- How to educate effectively on Environmental Sustainable Development to balance gender inequalities in programmes like YRE/EcoSchool/LEAF or campaigns e.g. LitterLessCampaign?
- Blue Flag beaches as a path for community building – follow a case of a regenerative environmental project in a Blue Flag awarded beach.
- What opportunities does Blue Flag provide in connecting communities and schools through Environmental Education and Education for Sustainable Development?
- Building a sustainable future: Engaging Eco-schools with Blue Flag sites.
- A comparative study on Green Key certified establishments (quantitative study, comparing implementation of criteria – imperative or guideline criteria, but also number of certified establishments, energy consumption, waste, etc).
- Perception of hotels’ guests on the Green Key certified establishments.
Mais informações e formulário de candidatura