ISCAL has the institutional vision of excellence in its activities, in a perspective of continuous improvement, promoting conditions for its highly qualified diploma holders to make a relevant professional contributions.
ISCAL has the mission of producing, imparting and disseminating knowledge, as well as providing services to the community, in the areas matching its capabilities, contributing to its consolidation as an institution of reference, both nationally and internationally.
As an institution, ISCAL undertakes the commitment to be governed by the following code of conduct, with universal application:
- Public Service;
- Ability and responsibility;
- Equality, diversity and inclusion;
- Democracy and participation;
ISCAL undertakes the following institutional values:
- Excellence in Teaching;
- Excellence in Research and Development;
- Openness and participation in Society;
- Social responsibility;
- Culture of merit;
- Cooperation and scientific exchange, in particular with European countries and those where the official language is Portuguese.