The Quality and Planning Department (GQP) is a support unit for the President of ISCAL.
The GQP has, pursuant to the order that establishes it, functional independence within its field of expertise, pursuant to the legal powers of the ISCAL bodies and the corresponding regulation.
- Dissemination of the relevant information by the ISCAL process agents;
- The implementation of the assessment mechanisms established by the Higher Education Assessment and Accreditation Body (A3ES) and by IPL;
- The function of quality compliance, supporting and managing the Internal ISCAL System of Pedagogical Quality Management and Supplying of Services (SIGQP);
- Ensuring the preparation and presentation of planning documents;
- Coordinating, driving, managing and preparing proposals for protocols, agreements or cooperative partnerships that have the aim of innovation;
- Organising and keeping all the documentation and Department archive up-to-date;
- Presenting well founded proposals for procedure manuals and regulation projects;
- Ensuring all other functions of the respective Regulation, resulting from the law, administrative and other regulatory activities undertaken by the President.