The Public Relations, Communication and Image Department (GRPCI) shall be responsible for supporting ISCAL bodies in dealing with any issues related to the relations of the institute with the community, in the national and international arenas.
- Plan, design and implement the institute’s plan for internal and external communication, with creativity;
- Develop and manage the institute’s dissemination, advertising and marketing activities;
- Organise, promote and follow up on events and activities of dissemination of and information on ISCAL’s courses, carried out at the Institute or other
- installations, namely in specific schools and meetings, ensuring all the logistic services and those of a protocol nature where the management bodies are
- Cooperate with GRESP within the scope of image dissemination and promotion activities, at the international level;
- Prepare dissemination material on ISCAL’s educational offering;
- Encourage the update and development of the institute’s portal;
- Plan, design, update, develop and implement the management of content on the institute’s website;
- Manage the lease and loan of rooms and auditories to external organisms, informing or forwarding any received requests to the competent services;
- Propose and prepare studies and procedures of support to the planning of activities and the strategical management in the scope of GRPCI;
- Ensuring the activities resulting from the law, administrative regulations, or those assigned by the President of ISCAL are performed.