Hold a Bachelor degree in the fields of Accounting, Economics, Finance or Management or a legal equivalent considered suitable for attending the course by the Scientific Council.
Duration of the course
2 years. The academic part takes place in the 1st year, in the 2nd year students prepare the dissertation, project work or internship report.
This course is aimed at scientific and professional development in corporate finance, and its most significant objectives are to:
- Provide solid and current training that allows the future master to act efficiently in different financial business management contexts and positions;
- Prepare the master’s student to exercise the professions of financial analyst and independent consultant, from the perspective assumed by the Portuguese Securities Market Commission;
- Foster the use of financial methods, techniques and instruments, which enable the master’s students to use their knowledge in an integrated manner in the production, evaluation or use of economic, financial and statistical or other information, with a view to managing investments and assets, portfolio management, provision of financial advice or performing similar activities;
- Develop decision making, communication and socio-political skills, as well as the capacity to understand and assess complex situations;
- Contribute to the advanced training of higher education lecturers, in the field of accounting and management, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.