The Bachelor degree in Management at ISCAL is geared toward attaining excellent results. It develops the mechanisms and processes of decision making to qualify managers and senior technical managers, aimed at their placement in the competitive dynamics in for profit or non-profit organisations, through knowledge of the main tools acquired in the components of Accounting, Finance, Production/Operations, Marketing, Strategy and Human Resources Management, among others. The faculty has both pedagogical and scientific and professional aptitudes, housed within an Institution proud of its historical heritage with over two centuries.
The Bachelor degree in Management qualifies skilled professionals to perform, in particular, the following functions and activities:
- Senior general management technician in business for profit or non-profit organisations of any kind, enabling them to perform the functions of senior staff in any functional area, as well as in public administration bodies;
- Company director, functional or general;
- Administrative, financial director (and top level) qualified to participate actively in international financial relations;
- Controller liaising with the CEO - Chief Executive Officer;
- Management consultant, independent or integrated in consulting firms at an international level (early career stage);
- Financial consultant and manager, independent or integrated in consulting firms at a European and international level (early career stage);
- Access to the ROC (under conditions to be defined by the OROC).