The Bachelor degree in Corporate Finance is aimed at developing abilities in the fields of Finance, supplemented by knowledge of Accounting, Auditing, Management, ICT and Law. The subjects taught provide theoretical and practical knowledge key to analysing and understanding financial and corporate issues. Throughout the course, attainment of theoretical knowledge applicable to the major financial decisions of companies is sought, from the Markets to Financial Instruments as well as developing the capacity to apply methodologies to real situations and knowledge on how to interpret results.
The Bachelor degree in Corporate Finance prepares skilled professionals to perform, in particular, the following functions and activities:
- Administrative, financial director (and top level) qualified to actively engage in international financial relations (initial career stage);
- Controller liaising with the CEO - Chief Executive Officer;
- Financial Consultant, external or integrated in a European level consulting company in the field of finance;
- Actuary: specialised senior technician in actuarial calculation;
- Senior staff in Leasing, Factoring, Renting, ALD, SFAC companies and, in general, of all the institutions that operate in the stock market;
- Access to the TOC under conditions to be defined by the OTOC (Association of Statutory Accounting Technicians);
- Financial auditor;
- Tax inspector and supervisor of the inspection teams of the Ministry of Finance;
- Access to the ROC (conditions to be defined by the Association of Statutory Auditors).