Bachelor degree in Accounting and Administration
The Bachelor degree in Accounting and Administration - Taxation Branch, is aimed at providing solid theoretical and practical training, providing essential tools to all those who intend to perform professional activities, or who are already performing them, in the field of taxation, whether on a self-employed basis, or whether integrated in consulting firms, company departments or in public administration.
Therefore, we are constantly updating the programme contents, providing students with a comprehensive and critical view on Taxation. In this context, we rely on a vast range of curricular units in the field of Taxation and on a faculty comprising the best specialists, allowing, in particular, registration with the OTOC.
The Bachelor degree in Accounting and Administration - Taxation Branch enables qualified professionals to perform, in particular, the following functions and activities:
- Senior taxation officer, taxation control and planning;
- Administrative, financial director (and top level) qualified to participate actively in international financial relations;
- Controller liaising with the CEO - Chief Executive Officer;
- Consultant, independent or integrated in consulting firms at the European level;
- Tax auditor (early career stage);
- Taxation Technician at the Tax Administration, and can reach to the top of the career ladder;
- Taxation specialist, Head of accounting departments at any kind of company;
- Access to the TOC under conditions to be defined by the OTOC [Association of Statutory Accounting Technicians];
- Tax inspector and supervisor of the inspection teams of the Ministry of Finance; Access to the ROC.