Bachelor degree in Accounting and Administration
The Bachelor degree in Accounting and Administration - Accounting Branch offers reference education in the science of Accounting, providing students with a sustainable and flexible framework of theoretical knowledge and skills capable of ensuring their employability in different organisational contexts, as well as providing a solid base that guarantees success in the pursuit of education at higher levels.
Students will be prepared to take on responsibilities within the scope of accounting and similar fields, namely in the provision of useful information for decision-making, contributing their knowledge to organisational life, nationally and internationally, in SMEs, large companies, multinationals, financial institutions, insurance companies and public bodies.
The Bachelor degree in Accounting and Administration - Accounting Branch qualifies professionals to perform, in particular, the following functions and activities:
- Preparation, organisation and interpretation of financial information systems;
- Critical reporting and actively supporting decision making;
- Administrative, financial director (and top level) qualified to actively engage in international financial relations (initial career stage);
- Controller liaising with the CEO - Chief Executive Officer;
- Independent financial and management consultant or integrated in consulting firms at European or international level;
- Financial auditor and internal auditor;
- Accountant, independent or integrated in all kinds of organisations, head of an accounting department;
- Access to the TOC under conditions to be defined by the OTOC [Association of Statutory Accounting Technicians];
- Tax inspector and supervisor of the inspection teams of the Ministry of Finance;
- Access to the ROC (under the conditions to be defined by the OROC [Association of Statutory Auditors]).